Banking today is a niche career for enthusiasts in the field of commerce and accounts. For the beginners, it is the first step towards understanding the global economy, discovering the challenges of the marketplace and identifying themselves with a career that provides them with tremendous opportunities, both within the country and abroad.
With new banks coming up every year owing to privatization of services, the industry indeed provides sufficient room for graduates in any field. If you are a student of BCom, you can get placed as a sales executive for loans, mortgages and insurance with any of the leading banks. All you need is good communication skills. Similarly, if you hold an MBA in finance from a good b-school, you can expect to be placed as a relationship manager. The salary packages are accordingly decided.
Tips for Getting Hired:
- Be thorough with accounting and financial skills acquired in school and college.
- Display a mathematical aptitude to impress the interviewers.
- Speak to the point and measure everything quantitatively as you display your subject skills.
- Carry your awards and certificates from school and college when you appear for the interview.
- Be dressed formally and speak boldly as this is a prerequisite for all candidates appearing for interviews with banking organizations.
- Assure the interviewers that you are a target-oriented person who loves daily challenges and narrow deadlines.
- Assure the interviewers that you have no hassles working extra hours every day.
We have given a lot of Bankers, IT Officers, and Clerks in various Government organizations. As well As in The Pvt. Sector & M.N.C's. The PBC Also provides the PRE Examination Trainings(P.E.T.) for SC/ST/OBC /Minority/P.W.D/ Ex.Ser.man. candidates For Various Public sector Banks.